with the water requirements of your crops
so you can plan your irrigation better
Improve your work efficiency with irrimaps®
BEFORE YOU START IRRIGATION, KNOW THE WATER REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR CROPS
Do you know how much water your crops will need next week? Do you know that each sector or irrigation unit may have different needs? So, what do you rely on to decide how much to irrigate? Why do you apply the same amount to all parcels?
ADAPT IRRIGATION TO REALITY OF YOUR PLOTS
Now, thanks to satellite remote sensing, you can know the water requirements of your crops, one week in advance, for each sector or irrigation unit, and thus plan the irrigation in the most accurate way possible
10 Reasons to use irrimaps®
1 To supply just the water needed in each area
2 To anticipate fluctuations derived from weather changes
3 To calculate the deficit irrigation accurately
4 To adjust the irrigation campaign to the actual crop growing cycle
5 To maximize the yield and quality
6 To plan the irrigation schedule in advance
7 To adjust the irrigation to your energy availability
8 To identify areas with different crop evolution
9 To detect failures in the irrigation system
10 Because it works for all crops: herbaceous/arable, horticultural and orchards
How to get your maps?
- 1 Register the plots with the sectors or irrigation management units you want in the service:
- Contact to an authorized collaborator of AgriSat in your area.
- Fill the questionnaire on irrimaps.es.
- Send and email to email@example.com
- 2 You will receive every week, and by the way you prefer, your map of crops and sectors with the forecast of the net water requirements for the following week (in liters / m2 or if you prefer in irrigation hours)